LogoColorNoText (1)

The Key to Your Peace of Mind Is Your Insurance Benefits Planning

Protect Yourself From High Healthcare Costs

fm_f_R4gN49J JPG

Your Trusted Provider of Medical and Life Insurance Plans

Newman Insurance Agency in Caledonia, Mississippi offers first-rate Medicare plans as well as other health and life insurance plans ideal for clients nearing retirement and seniors. We have various insurance coverage that you can choose from, depending on your state of health, personal needs, and financial capacity.

How We Can Help You

Medicare Supplement Plans

If your current Medicare Supplement insurance has become too expensive over time, we can help you. Our team will shop for the latest excellent health insurance plans with lower rates.

Keeping All Bases Covered

Medicare only takes care of 80% of medical expenses after deductibles and co-pays. Rely on us to cover the other 20% as well as the deductibles.

Final Expense Insurance

Our team can also help you plan the coverage of your final expense insurance. You don’t have to become a burden to someone else in your time of need.

Other Health Insurance

We always strive to meet your specific needs, which is why we also offer prescription, dental and vision, and cancer insurance plans. Now, you can have peace of mind knowing that we have various plans to have your other health needs covered.

fm_f_kV793oq JPG

What Sets Us Apart

At Newman Insurance Agency, we are dedicated to providing excellent after-sales services. We are a smaller company than some, which allows us to work on a personal level with you. We appreciate every one of our clients, so we strive to assist them even as situations change.

Contact Us

Get in touch with us today for more information about Medicare and the various health insurance plans available. We look forward to hearing from you!

Please enter your name.
Please enter a message.